Burners Cigar Co. has established the following policies in order to provide the best customer experience!
- Burners Cigar Co. does not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21.
- All tobacco sales are final. All other returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original receipt.
- The possession of illegal substances are prohibited from Burners Cigar Co.
- Burners Cigar Co. retains the right to refuse service to anyone deemed to be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances.
- Shirt and shoes are required for entry.
- No pets are allowed inside of the humidor.
- Anyone caught stealing from Burners Cigar Co. will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- The use of our lounge is available for customers who wish to smoke products purchased from Burners Cigar Co. Products not purchased from Burners Cigar Co. are subject to a $10 cutting fee.
- The use of cigarettes are prohibited in the lounge.
- Persons under the age of 21 are not permitted in the lounge.
- Customers are able to bring their own alcohol for consumption when they purchase a yearly lounge membership for $1.
- Any open bottles of alcohol in plain sight should have a tag with the owner of the bottles name clearly printed on the side.
- Guests who are not smoking may be asked to vacate their seat if the lounge becomes over-crowded.
- Anyone using language that is deemed offensive or vulgar in nature may be asked to leave the lounge.
Burners Cigar Co. may refuse business to anyone in violation of these policies or deemed detrimental to the business.
Burners Cigar Co. reserves the right to change or update these policies at any time.